Dr Edward Masheder BDS (Dundee) MFDS (Edinburgh) PGCert Dental Implantology (Warwick)
Dr Edward Masheder is a highly respected cosmetic and reconstructive dental surgeon undertaking all aspects of aesthetic dentistry and surgical implantology as well as advanced non-surgical facial aesthetics.
Dr Masheder is the owner and director of the bow house centre and has a developed the state of the art facility with some of the most highly experienced and talented team of dentists, doctors, nurses and aestheticians.
Dr Edward Masheder is at the cutting edge of the profession travelling all around the world to learn from the very best so that you are given the most advanced and up to date care possible.
See Dr Masheder for:
- Smile makeovers
- Dental Implants
- Advanced Dentistry
- Invisalign (GOLD PROVIDER)
- Facial aesthetics (botox and filler)
- 1998 BDS Dundee University
- 2000-2004 Senior House officer in Maxillo-facial surgery
- 2003 Botulinum toxin and dermal filler Certification.
- 2004 MFDS qualification from the Royal College of surgeons Edinburgh
- 2005 Invisalign Certification course
- 2005-2006 IMPLANT YEAR COURSE
- 2008 Advanced certification on CEREC technology
- 2010-2014 POST GRADUATE certificate in Implantology awarded from Warwick University
- 2012-2014 Finalist at Private dentistry and Dentistry AWARDS
- 2012- Implantology certification with the UNIVERSITY of CALIFORNIA (advanced Implantology)
- 2012- International Academy of dental Implantology certificate of achievement
- 2015- Winner at the dentistry awards
- 2016- Certification in 3D lipo med and 3D Skin tech technology