Invisalign in Tring, Hertfordshire
What is Invisalign?
Metal braces are a thing of the past! Introducing Invisalign.
Over 6 million patients have benefited from Invisalign, worldwide. Many people choose this system because of its transparent design, or to avoid the metal content of traditional braces.
This is often a favourable option for adults who have professional careers and don’t feel comfortable wearing unsightly ‘train track’ braces for months on end. The technology behind invisible orthodontics is highly advanced and often gives patients a much shorter treatment time, depending on their individual cases.
How does Invisalign work?
This innovative teeth-straightening system achieves aesthetic perfection with no unsightly metal brackets and no wires or metal brackets to be tightened.
Instead, you will be fitted with a series of comfortable, bespoke aligners that make gentle, subtle changes to your smile until the desired result is achieved.
Nearly invisible, entirely bespoke sets of aligners are crafted, each made to gradually alter your teeth. Every two weeks you will be fitted with the next set of aligners by your orthodontist, who has been specifically trained to deliver the Invisalign programme.
You can relax and trust that your dentist will take the utmost care to correct any imperfections and give you the smile you have always wanted, with minimal impact on your daily life.
What can Invisalign help with?
Invisalign is the perfect solution for you if you suffer from:
- Crowded death
- Gapped teeth
- Twisted/misaligned bite
- Narrow arches
- Over and underbites
You may also decide to whiten your teeth whilst fitted with the Invisalign system – this is entirely possible with the aid of our expert dental professionals – creating maximum impact for when your teeth are properly aligned.
Invisalign Patient Stories
Ellie – Invisalign
You know how you have your top five in the world.., there is no top five for me. It literally is Bow House Dental.
Conor – Invisalign
I’m getting more and more compliments because they’re getting straighter and straighter.
Why choose Invisalign?
- Invisalign is the most innovative and effective invisible brace solution
- Inivsalign has effectively straightened over 4 million smiles in the last 15 years!
- With clear, virtually undetectable aligners, no one will even know you’re straightening your teeth
- ClinCheck means that you can see how your smile will appear at the end of your treatment, before you even start
- The aligners are easily removable, so have no effect on brushing or your diet
- Your aligners are designed specifically for you – making them far more comfortable than traditional braces
- With no bracket and wire tightening, your check ups and appointments are quick and easy!
Invisalign Case Study
Invisalign treatment starts from just £795 and right now we’re also offering up to £1000 off Invisalign packages that includes a ClinCheck (3D simulation of how your smile will look after Invisalign), teeth whitening, X-ray and retainers for post-treatment.
For full terms and conditions and to find out more about our Invisalign offers, please contact us today.
If you feel that you would benefit from improving the appearance of your teeth, the dental team at Bow House are specially-trained to fit and maintain this highly advanced Invisalign system and have over 10 years’ experience in doing so.
Invisalign Frequently Asked Questions
- Pricing starts from as little as £795
- Th price will depend on how many aligners are needed and the complexity of the case
- The average price is £3000 – £3500
- Bow House is a member of the MiSmile Network so you can be rest assured you will be given a very competitive price
- Look at the website for various OFFERS on Invisalign
- We have very and affordable plans and interest free finance for all our clear brace patients
BOOK your appointment now for your free digital scan so you can see what your teeth will look like after Invisalign treatment.
The length of treatment depends on the severity of your case and can only be determined by your doctor; however, the average case takes about 12 months for adults. The length of time necessary for a teen patient may vary and can be determined by your doctor.
Most conditions are treatable with Invisalign. In some extreme cases Invisalign may not be suitable for you. Book a free Smile Assessment with a member of our team today to find out how Invisalign could improve your smile.