Bow House Orthodontics Treatment for Your Perfect Aligned Teeth
Improperly positioned teeth and jaw can affect a person in some ways. This includes:
- Development of periodontal disease;
- Early tooth loss;
- Exertion of the chewing muscles;
- Neck, shoulder and back pain;
- Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Disorders; and
- Influence on one’s appearance.
Through orthodontics, the branch of dentistry that corrects teeth and jaw alignment, patients can significantly improve their oral health and appearance to last a lifetime. Orthodontists at Bow House Dental are skilled, experienced and educated on the specific needs of patients and have the advanced equipment and materials to treat a broad range of orthodontic conditions.
What We Offer
Bow House Dental provides the following orthodontic services in Hertfordshire:
- Fixed Braces
- One of the most common dental appliances today, realigning teeth in an accurate, albeit time-consuming method. Patients can choose between low-friction systems such as Damon and In-Ovation R, which reduce treatment time. Clear brackets are also available for patients looking to improve the aesthetic quality of their fixed braces.
- Removable Braces
- Individuals who wish to have an easier time cleaning their dental appliance can opt for Bow House Dental’s removable braces, which utilise fine wires and springs to move teeth into position.
- Invisalign Clear Braces
- This innovative teeth realignment system allows individuals to achieve the smile they want in a safe, speedy and subtle way. Transparent, removable polyurethane aligners are custom-made to guide each patient’s teeth to their optimal position.
Bow House Dental will assess your dental structure to determine whether you are an eligible candidate for orthodontic treatment, our dentists typically address the following conditions:
- Open bite;
- Gap teeth; and
- Midline misplacement.
Contact or visit Bow House Dental to learn more about orthodontics and how it can improve your dental health and appearance.