Do you dream of beautiful, straight teeth? You’re not the only one. Very few of us are born with a Hollywood smile. We all have our unique set of teeth and some of us are luckier than others when it comes to alignment, shape and colour.
Being confident in your smile is really important. If you are dissatisfied with your teeth, this will come to impact your self-esteem. Here at Bow House Dental in Tring, Hertfordshire we think everyone deserves the smile of their dreams and this is why we use Invisalign.
In the past, to have your teeth straightened, the only option were traditional metal braces which were very effective at straightening teeth, but fairly bulky and unattractive. As a busy, sociable adult, wearing metal braces isn’t exactly an appealing solution. This is why many of us simply choose to live with their teeth as they are even though they’re not happy with them.
By offering Invisalign invisible braces our patients can get the straight teeth they’ve always wanted without having to put up with visible metal braces. Invisalign has many advantages – here’s why you should choose Invisalign. If you’re curious, book a free initial appointment to see what Invisalign can do for you.
Advantages of Invisalign
Invisalign braces offer many advantages, including:
- Easy removal of aligners to eat and drink or to clean.
- Better appearance and comfort since each aligner is trimmed on your gum line.
- They are really discreet – Virtually invisible.
- More controlled, predictable tooth movements because they’re made from SmartTrack material.
- There’s no wires or brackets.
What’s the difference between traditional braces and Invisalign invisible braces?
Here are just a few differences, and how Invisalign differs from the alternatives:
- Oral hygiene is easy: Traditional braces make it difficult to clean your teeth properly because of their wires and brackets, and they take up a lot of a tooth’s surface. Not cleaning your teeth properly can lead to staining, discolouring and oral issues like cavities even gum disease. Since you can remove Invisalign clear braces, you can thoroughly brush and floss your teeth.
- Innovative SmartTrack material: Braces are meant to gradually move your teeth into place. But metal braces sometimes use uncomfortable materials to achieve this. Invisalign still moves your teeth, but uses an elastic material placing more control on that movement.
- You can eat what you like: With metal braces, you have to give up foods like corn on the cob, apples and other hard foods. Sticky food and sandwiches can be out of the question too. With Invisalign clear braces, you don’t have to give up anything. Eat your favourite foods without the worry. Just remember to brush your teeth before you place the aligners back on your teeth.
Watch our patient testimonial videos and hear first-hand how happy they are about their Invisalign treatment at Bow House Dental.
If you’re ready to hear more about how Invisalign can help improve your life, give us a call to schedule your free initial consultation.