THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
REOPENING OF BOW HOUSE DENTAL PRACTICE.
It gives us great pleasure to announce Bow house dental will resume operation as of Monday 8th June.
The re-opening of both Tring and Berkhamsted clinics will be progressed with the safety of our staff and patients as priority.
Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our surgery follows infection control recommendations made by the British Dental Association (BDA), the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and the Public Health England. We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
- Our practice will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the practice.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the practice. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the practice for you to use as needed.
- We politely ask that you come alone so to avoid more than 2 patients in the practice at a given time (for children under 16, please attend with 1 parent only ( and no siblings).
- We will take your temperature as you enter the practice. If you have a fever, we will ask you to rebook your appointment and contact NHS 111. You will not be charged for your appointment.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. We will be offering weekend and late evening appointments to accommodate the extra demand.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- We have invested in the latest air purification filtration machines for each surgery and waiting rooms.
- We will ask you to rinse your mouth with an anti-viral mouth rinse before treatment.
- Do not be alarmed when you see us wearing extra masks, gowns etc.; we are still the same friendly team underneath!
- Just before you leave the clinic make sure you disinfect your hands.
- After your visit we have allowed time to wipe down all surfaces with disinfectant.
- Try to leave as many personal belongings at home or in your car.
WILL I BE ABLE TO BOOK HYGIENIST APPOINTMENT?
We are allocating additional hygienist sessions to ensure that everyone who wants an appointment will have a better chance of being seen sooner.
WILL I BE ABLE TO BOOK A CHECK-UP?
Yes, once we have seen our patients requiring essential treatment, we will be taking bookings for check-ups.
FACIAL AESTHETIC PATIENTS
We have opened up the diary in Tring and Berkhamsted for Saturday appointments only.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our practice on 01442890384 for Tring patients and 01442878424 for Berkhamsted patients or visit our website at www.bowhousedental.co.uk .
We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbours and friends.
Dr Edward Masheder and Team